Conducting Unbiased Investigations
As a result of participating in this activity, 80 % of the learners will be able to:
- Identify critical components of unbiased investigations related to controlled substances.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of tools and techniques for conducting unbiased investigations.
- Apply the learned tools and techniques for conducting unbiased investigations in their practice.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
Complete all sections of this module in this order:
1. Finish lessons 1 to 5 in Taleo
2. Complete the post event online evaluation.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Conflicts of Interest are denied by all parties with the ability to control the content of this module.
- 2.00 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.